Monday, October 17, 2011

On The Verge of Collapsing

How it is that a human being can operate on one hour of sleep. I really think that CFS should push the time of school back, because I think this extreme lack of sleep is going to become a severe health problem in the future. Besides the fact that I stood up until 5:40 A.M. doing classwork (just goes to show the overdosage of work that this school blindly leaves us), I had to wake up at 6:50 to go to school!!! WTF!!!!!!! I literally just wanted to lock myself in my room and wait until the fire department came to open my door. In the process of trying to stay awake, I had to drink a Monster, something that I despise doing. This is getting outrageous and somebody needs to get the memo that I am NOT a robot and I need my F*#$ING sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Sheesh. Hermes, I can only imagine what you are experiencing right now. Those days are over for me, or are they? That reminds me, I have a portfolio coming up soon for my graduation at Penn...Oh, Lord.

    Stay strong, Hermes. I know words can only do so much, but I admire your work ethic and sense of responsibility. Really, does every junior put in as much hours for school as you do?

    -Ms. Lee

    ReplyDelete